[Bordermarch] The baron

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Thu Apr 29 21:00:36 PDT 2010

Personally, I am of the opinion that it takes a manly man to wear narrow
pink stripes as our Baron did this evening.
He does seem to have several shirts to chose from for any day of the week.

Likewise, a broad stripe darker shirt that is labeled "Thursday" inside the
neck would be
simple for you to pick out for today, and last Thiursday, and next
Thursday...

All that is to say, um... er... I like stripes.