[Bordermarch] Event

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Fri Apr 2 13:57:50 PDT 2010

Ahhhhhhh-haaaaaaaaaaaaa!
So, the onlookers decide the winner.

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Lathrop" <dblathrop at yahoo.com>
To: "Bordermarch" <bordermarch at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2010 3:50 PM
Subject: [Bordermarch] Event

Dear Populace,

HE Santiago and I will be attending the Lyst at Castleton in Austin on April
9-11. Any one wishing to join us for this very dramatic and exciting event
please contact us at 673-7277. It is one of the best events of the year and
has an abundance of ambiance. We will be sponsoring a Foot Pas Tournament
which consist of a chivalric combat including displays of prowess, chivalry
and finery. Each combatant has to "bring it on" and show their very best
while the crowd cheers and declares an over all winner. Number of blows,
wins or attackers may not count. How you handle yourself and your opponent
will.

So far 7 will be attending, so please get with us soon if you want to join
in.

Grace and a blessed Easter weekend to all,

HE Elisabeth