[Bordermarch] sounds like a hoot...

justinw at dreammakersetx.com justinw at dreammakersetx.com
Sat Apr 3 13:38:27 PDT 2010

Well M'Lord Thelismar, you could never be as nimble, graceful and
eloquent as myself. However, I might be able to teach you to glide a
little bit. But teaching an ogre to be graceful is like putting makeup
on a pig....

I did however think of you today. I was shopping in the market and found
a book that I think you can benefit from. I will bring it to future
practices so I can give it to you the next time we meet. It is a rather
complicated book so be sure to have your lady present to explain some of
the big words when you read it.

Also, after returning from my trip to war I found some of my loot
missing from my private collection. The large bottle of rum was sorely
missed after the long journey. We will have to some how acquire you a
ship of your own, so my booty will be safe should I have to travel
again. We all know how most of you chivalric fighters are.

Ld Chrestien Brule
Captain of "The Phoenix"
Captain of The Bordermarch Navy (see "Unto The Noble Barony Bordermarch"
in Dec. Trumpeter
King of my lady's heart