[Bordermarch] Stargate/Loch

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 14:36:43 PDT 2010

My most sincere apologies to you and M'Lord Thomas.
He did indeed fight in the lyst, and HE Elisabeth and I did witness the stealthy and cunning approach he takes to his opponents.
M'lord Thomas was there to help erect the baronial pavilion and lent a willing hand whenever there was a need.

For a first event, this was a good one. Not only did M'Lord Thomas witness the splendor of an investure, but he was able to better hone his Rapier skills against some of Ansteorra's finest!

Sincerely.
HE Santiago