[Bordermarch] Baronial Thanks

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Mon Apr 26 15:16:05 PDT 2010

It was a fabulous 14 hours!
"Thank You-s" to Your Excellencies Santiago & Elisabeth for being our
fearless leaders who instill confidence in each of your
populace while your own ever-jovial sleeves are rolled up to work. You do so
well represent the Crown of Ansteorra unto populace here.

To Their Excellencies' posted words, I would hasten to add that clean-up,
tear-down, pack-up, "head-'em-up, move-'em-out"
was completed for our 1-day event mili-seconds prior to 8:00 PM, due in
great part to the systematic packing that has become routine to a few,
but due in more great part to the fact that so many extra local willing
hands were offering muscles to dismantle, fold, and load.
Even some out-of-barony guests were offering assistance until several of us
encouraged them to begin their sojourns.
On that happy note, I have none, zero, not any items of Lost & Found (of
which I am aware).

Speaking as a person who has stewarded ("autocratted" being the prior word)
events by-gone,
it was nice to be able to depart a cleaned site with enough daylight left to
traverse homeward.

Tested and proven: "MANY HANDS DO MAKE LIGHT WORK"
:)
Thank you all for helping prepare and dismantle site.
Tessa
Saluting also, "Long Live Ansteorra!"
                     "Death to Trimaris... ... ..."