[Bordermarch] Baronial

Angel Billiot billiotkwhs at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 27 09:13:21 PDT 2010

I hope the event was well eventful. Just wanted to let all know I am not still lost! I wanted to go so bad. I even work on the baby Claudia and Elvin matching outfits with words on the back that say Property of Lady Anhelica! hehe. I was unable to attend due to vehicle non avalible and a teething baby. I hear my sister and this "boy" did attend and he servived all in the family. Guess he hasnt meet me!=P. I am hoping to make Populace...hopfully!Thank you Phocus for making sure we who can not attend can atleast see the event in photos.
 Thanks Lady Anhelica