[Bordermarch] All about A&S Day

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 10 19:39:38 PDT 2010

A big Thank You to all who attended, taught, laughed, swam, ate, or just had fun
at the second annual Barony A&S Day at C. Sir Simonn's & C. Mistress Tessa's.
What a great day it was and so many folks stopped by, 34 in all.

Our newest Lord was also named.  Lord Okin who actually had this honor bestowed
upon him from last Melees but has been unable to attend an event. Boy can we
pull a court together fast!! Vivat Lord Okin and welcome back.  Lord Okin
brought his mom along for the day which was I'm sure an honor for her as well to
see her son receive this grand award. Thank you HE AmberLea for your help
heralding. We really appreciated the help.

Classes:
Komihimo by L. Carletta
Forging 101 by HE Santiago
Painting with Pencils by HE Theresa
Gate Class, Cooking w/ Herbs and Cock-a-Leeky Soup by C. Mistress Tessa
How to Make Homemade Butter and a impromptu dance by HE Elisabeth (you missed it
Nikolai)

Classes seen but not well attended:
How to "sign" a Seizure While Swimming by Lord Okin
Is That My Mead by C. Sir Simonn
Beheading a Baroness by the Ambergate Croc performed by M'Lord Grant
Big & Bad But Looking Good by Lord Jeff Courts
Swimming With Grace & Beauty by M' Lady Tatiana
Mothering Wee Ones by Lady Jillian
Mastering the Pit by Lord Zane
How a Real Man Works in the SCA by Lord Aaron White Wolf Newest Kingdom Astrix
Herald
Where in the World are the Lost Boys by none other than "The Lost Boys"

And the list goes on.......

Our biggest thank you to Simonn, Tessa and Zane for preparing their home and
pool for our arrival and allowing us time to all get together and play, ohI mean
learn.  It truly was a great, great day in Bordermarch.

We hope new and old friends will reunite again soon and continue on this journey
we call "The Dream."

Grace,
Elisabeth and Santiago