[Bordermarch] Prattle

Phocas of Bordermarch phocas at bordermarch.org
Wed Aug 18 18:41:31 PDT 2010

-----Original Message-----
To: Barony Bordermarch
Subject: [Bordermarch] Prattle
....blah, blah, blah..... crotch...blah, blah, blah.....
Not long after Sir Simonn's spider-flicking incident Lord Zane hit me in the
head with a huge razor sharp projectile causing what I'm sure will be
horrible nightmares in the near future!
I'd also like to thank anyone who deserves it.

Now Your Excellency,
  Being that I was there at the Amphitheater, standing out of harm's way,
did I witness this event.   As you were wondering mindlessly stomping in the
high brush to the side of the seating, I did pondered as to why you were
gyrating in arcs and curves kicking through the weeds.  It occurred to me
that you must be trying to  contribute to the work at site by flushing out
any snakes that may be in the area.  Zane, though quite, is rather sharp and
very perceptive too, for he also realized what the purpose of this manic
behavior was!   As is Zane's way to quietly help, he picked up an old sweet
gum ball and lobed it in the area that you were roosting out the snakes to
help scare way the snakes. You swerved and turned around just in time to
thwart his help with your forehead.  Now I know this must have seemed like a
razor sharp blow to your self-esteem. But I hardly think it's fair to call a
dried up old sweet gum a " a huge razor sharp projectile".   As for not
understanding Zane's motives, perhaps this will ease your mind and allow to
move on to greater things.
  Like, did you send Adolf the plans for the gate shack yet?     Our Site
Token machine is coming along nicely!  Adolf and Aaron have been a big help.
I hope to have a trial production run by the end of the week or this
weekend.    How's the plans for next year Site Token Press coming?  I've
some interesting tangents to that idea for you to ponder...... like pressing
something other than metal...

Phocas