[Bordermarch] August A & S

W G Wimberley kwcw3f at peoplepc.com
Fri Aug 27 19:54:45 PDT 2010

Well, I knitted three dishcloths for myself (!) last week/weekend. The second met an untimely demise when son Craig sliced his finger on a broken coffee carafe (severing a tendon in the process). I grabbed a newly-completed dishcloth and he applied pressure to the wound while we headed to the E.R. where he got stitched up. The dishcloth came back home with us but didn't even make it to the wash before one of the dogs got hold of it and (*sob*) chewed it to shreds. I completed the third cloth while we were at the hospital.
Now I am back to the socks I am knitting for Dad for Christmas.
-Meresankh