[Bordermarch] Important News!

WESLEY SIMPSON slovaczek at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 3 12:02:52 PDT 2010

To our Baron
I do thank you for the invite , however, I am required to pay bills so I must
work, and that Sat. is a work day. However, I may be able to get canceled but I
cannot promise anything at this time.  Just to be fair, I was wondering if you
have often met Slavic people of the Chinese/Swedish decent , as I know of no
one( including myself) who is Chinese/Swedish . Also I would like you to look up
the definition of Defenestration, as we Czech people are known for doing this to
those in high office that we disagree with (not a threat, just FYI } .

Always In Service To Barony Bordermarch
Ld. Vaclav Slovaczek

akma wes