[Bordermarch] August A & S

Phocas of Bordermarch phocas at bordermarch.org
Fri Aug 27 04:31:08 PDT 2010

BAM Site tokens are coming right along.  Lord Adolf The Bear and Aaron
Whitewolf have helped in the construction of a wood burning wheel.  I hear
the HE Santiago was the consultant with Lord Adolf on the original idea.  I
had my first run of site tokens last weekend. Thursday I ordered the 250
feet of lattice strips we'll need to make about a thousand site token.
Pictures of the wood burner and a few of the first 100 site tokens can be
seen in the Bordermarch gallery.
www.bordermarch.org/Gallery

In Service,
Lord Phocas of Bordermarch