[Bordermarch] BAM post event meeting

Phocas of Bordermarch phocas at bordermarch.org
Sat Dec 4 13:18:07 PST 2010

It's tonight!  7pm  Hey, even if you're not that interested in the post BAM
meeting and just want to meal with your Bordermarch family come on!

OK, searching the maps and figuring out where I used to know where Conn's
was and where it is now on Dowlen.... best I can figure... HE Santiago means
for us to meet at King Palace Restaurant where we have gone after populace
in the past.

It's across from the Mall ... near Conn's and S&M Family Outlet (for you old
timers like me who don't go down Dowlen much).

Again King Palace Restaurant 7pm
See you all there,
Phocas