[Bordermarch] Good Question-12th night!!!!

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 28 06:40:56 PST 2010

It would not hurt if you have your own chair to bring it. There are some chairs
but I am not sure how many. There are tables, long ones, round ones and square
ones. I am bringing 2 small tables for sign in and possibly gift table or
dessert table. If you can bring a table that would be great. (make sure your
name is on it)
Theresa

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen
http://www.oldearthcreations.com