[Bordermarch] December A&S

Thelismar at bordermarch.org Thelismar at bordermarch.org
Wed Dec 29 18:03:51 PST 2010

I have not gone down with the ship as Ld chrestien would like you all to
believe. I, in fact, have been super busy making award scrolls for kingdom
charters... HE duncan, the Star Signet & malevolent leader of the steppes,
had commissioned a contest for new kingdom charters... I have layouts done
on ten so far... If i can turn in 6-8 I will be very happy... Prizes are
involved so that if we win we can enrich our scribal guild with supplies
&/or writing tables to be able to teach @ events...wish us (Biau-douz,
Karin, & Therese) luck...Also I have not forgotten about you adolf...i
will have that design for you by 12th night for the leather scribal box
design... Also up for grabs is the title of the champion of the "Order of
the Frayed Knot"...I so look forward to not being unseated as i have a
real zinger to deliver their Excellencies... you better "bring it" to beat
me this year...Likewise, if any of you have any scribal odds or ends to
report please post or notify me via phone : 409-283-4548 or...  e-mail:
wdumesnil at hotmail.com