[Bordermarch] December A&S

W G Wimberley kwcw3f at peoplepc.com
Tue Dec 28 18:04:20 PST 2010

Christmas Knitting!
I knit socks which I gave to my mom, she loves them.
I knit dishcloths which I gave to my sister, she loves them.
I made several kinds of sweets for the holiday, and have a few more to churn out sometime this week.
I am starting a pair of socks for my dad.
After that I am torn between making some socks for ME, and starting another pair for mom. She requested more socks, "the wilder the better."
All righty, then, the next pair will be The Socks Of Flames. Bwah-ha-haaaaa!!!
-- Lady Meresankh a/k/a The Knitting Lady