[Bordermarch] Baronial Championship

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 29 06:19:26 PST 2010

January 8th, hall open 9am to midnight.

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen
http://www.oldearthcreations.com
http://astore.amazon.com/oldearcre-20
http://www.greatcareerplan.com/?cre8tivtess
http://www.greatjoboption.com
Support Your Local Potters

________________________________
From: Jillian Birtciel <saintesun at gmail.com>
To: Barony Bordermarch <bordermarch at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tue, December 28, 2010 7:44:18 AM
Subject: Re: [Bordermarch] Baronial Championship

So...was a date ever decided upon?  Thomas has to arrange his work
weekends/time off most of a year in advance, as well...and I'm trying to
keep track of them.

Thanks

--
Yours in Service,

~Jillian Saint Andre, OSTB

`*When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, `it
means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less.' *

* `The question is,' said Alice, `whether you can make words mean so many
different things.' *

* `The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, `which is to be master - - that's
all.' *