[Bordermarch] help

Angel Billiot billiotkwhs at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 10 03:13:50 PST 2010

Hello everyone

I have a 6yr old female (fixed) Whimerimer(spell?) who needs a good home. Lady bird (aka Lady) is a sweety but with the new baby and her size and playfulness I just cant keep her. Shes GREAT with Elvin but she worries me around the baby. Matter o fact when Elvins home she sleeps next to his bed. Shes a lover and a protector. Elvin can go outside with her and I know noone will get near him...unless shes dead. So plz if u know someone who could use a beautiful sweet girl, call me or email. (Number is still the same. I wont answer cuz I dont answer numbers I dont know but leave a message and I will call right back.

with love and thanks
Lady Anhelica de Granada