[Bordermarch] Fwd: Armand and Caitrin

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Mon Feb 1 05:50:07 PST 2010

Elisabeth and I sent a can of nickels to London to help Lord Adolf out of his situation.
Since the nickels were in a red coffee can, they should be easy to spot.

As far as my latest A&S endeavors; I'm currently in the process of making a yurt for my Love Muffin, she demands the best!
We shall camp in the yurt during Gulf Wars this year and have much fun.
It is patterned after the 12foot gothic low rise that was recently unearthed during a fossil dig in the frozen Siberian waste.

I am also working on a new bowstring for Lord Chrestien Brule's lovely Lady Nora. HE Elisabeth has just about finished softening the sinew to be used for the bowstring. She has been chewing the raw sinew to get it soft every evening while she prepares our supper.

I have also been studying the etymology of the word "quill". I've found that it is derived from the word "quint", which is a extinct type of pigeon whose primary flight feathers were originally used as straws.