[Bordermarch] Good Luck

ragseg at aol.com ragseg at aol.com
Fri Feb 5 16:17:05 PST 2010

WOW!

Guess what.  While I have been in London I ran into Nomis.  Seems he has been over here writing a book, who would have though it possible?  Even better news is that with all of the money sent I will be able to come home and bring Nomis back with me!  Is'nt that great news?

He says that he has missed writing about his favorite people but that he has not missed the baronesses cooking.  I though that comment was rude and uncalled for but he is old and feeble so what can you do.

Look forward to being home again and hearing all of Nomis's stories in the near future.  Thanks Lord Elrique, we could not have made it home without you.

Adolf