[Bordermarch] Good Luck

Charles Netterville ck_netterville at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 5 19:20:37 PST 2010

It was indeed my pleasure Ld. Adolf. I know that had it been me stuck across the pond, you would have done exactly the same for me. ; )..
I'm so glad you're bringing Nomis back with you. I've been looking forward to starting his cooking lessons. We'll be starting with mushroom identification so that hopefully he won't be ingesting the ones that made him so paranoid ever again. From there we'll be moving on to herbs and spices. I'm sure that once he learns to appreciate the flavors of foods BEFORE they have spoiled, the nonsense about our Baroness attempting to poison us will be a thing of the past. I understand he has several new squab recipes (or was it pigeon) that I'm eager for him to share with me.
Wishing you a speedy journey home my dear friend, Elrique