[Bordermarch] Feb 2010 A&S report info

Gobel, Robert Robert.Gobel at sulzer.com
Sat Feb 20 14:09:44 PST 2010

Dearest all,

We are up at the gulfwar site making it ready.  Simonn is busy hunting
staubs, don't ask me what they are but it is keeping him busy.  Zane
is in the middle of trying to mend santiago's moral fiber but is not
having much sucess.  Santiago is musing about the pros and cons of
explosive diarreha and herpes.

Me, I am being my normal quite, industrious self wondering if hanging
out with these yahoos qualifies me for community service hours.

Adolf

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 20, 2010, at 1:43 PM, "Todd Reamey" <radiorepublik at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Whats everyone been working on this month in A&S?
>

> Nik

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged.
This email is intended to be reviewed by only the addressee(s) named
above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any review, dissemination, copying, use or storage of this email
and its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please
immediately notify the sender by return email and delete this email
from your system. Thank you.