[Bordermarch] Fwd: Day two

ragseg at aol.com ragseg at aol.com
Sun Feb 21 13:30:54 PST 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: Gobel, Robert <Robert.Gobel at sulzer.com>
To: ragseg at aol.com
Sent: Sun, Feb 21, 2010 3:24 pm
Subject: Fwd: Day two

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Gobel, Robert" <Robert.Gobel at sulzer.com>
Date: February 21, 2010 3:22:36 PM CST
To: <dblathrop at yahoo.com>
Subject: Day two

Well, here we are, well rested after a good nights sleep.  Santiago
seemed confused with a modern shower and forgot to use soap.  He said
the water was very refreshing by itself. Unfortunately I was cheated
out of my cuddle time with Zane by santiago's desire to room with me
all by our selves.

At site all the staubs that can be found have been (still do not know
what a staub is but simonn is convinced they exist).  Zane has turned
from painter to wood packer, we should have a good start to the fire
wood for war if he would just get busy.

Santiago has learned how to read a tape measure, that has taken his
mind off of his bowels and the diseases he thinks he has.  He did
spend a lot of time looking at the moon yesterday- during the day.  I
tried to tell him it was the sun but he was not to be swayed by my
arguments.

Some how we have managed to build the shower house and it looks
great!  Must have been my hyper focus on the job at hand.  Pictures to
follow.

We are now on our way home with Zane ready to sleep the entire way.
Packin wood takes it out of a person.  Luckly I have Santiago to lie,
I mean talk to while I drive.  Simonn will no doubt spend the drive
awake with his eyes closed.

Adolf

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged.
This email is intended to be reviewed by only the addressee(s) named
above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any review, dissemination, copying, use or storage of this email
and its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please
immediately notify the sender by return email and delete this email
from your system. Thank you.