[Bordermarch] Feb 2010 A&S report info

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 20 12:06:21 PST 2010

Dear Lord Nikolai,

I am holding down the keep while Sir Simonn, L. Zane, HE Santiago and L. Adolf all went to Mississippi to work on the Gulf War sight.  We have 22 people registered to go this year. ViVat!! I will be attending our Equestrian Championship to be held in Saguin Texas next weekend with L. Padriagin, m'L Thelismar and his lady Carin. Anyone else can certainly join us. We always have a blast!  That said I am altering a new dress I purchased for the event as well as sewing HE a couple of new shirts for Gulf Wars and making our granddaughter m'L Harley a SCA outfit just in case she attends something with us. HE Santiago has just about finished our new yurt. Bordermarch is certainly becoming "yurt town" and getting darn good at it if I may compliment My Lord and his bromance side kick L. Adolf (hope you two aren't sleeping in the same bed this weekend).

Santiago also took his second son, who flew in from the north by pigeon carrier(he's a slight fellow), over to Enemy territory(GA) to meet a friend(shhhhh) who gave him lots of pecan wood planks and an outdoor cooking pot that I could bath in. Gathering at the Keep for stone soup, best darn chili or crawfish anyone??

HE and I are expecting our 4Th granddaughter any day now.  Her name is Emma Grace.  We look forward to meeting her and sharing this new gift of life with all of you.

Grace to all,
Elisabeth