[Bordermarch] Populace

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Mon Jan 25 08:50:39 PST 2010

Greetings Bordermarch,

We shall gather once again for Populace this Thursday around 7:00 pm in Gander Mountain's back room to chat about stuff.

Elisabeth is presently taking advantage of my weakened state of mind; she has me hanging curtains for her!
Last Friday she had me driving to Houston with her to pick up another dog for the family unit, we only had two dogs and I didn't realize that our deed restrictions require us to have
no less than three dogs on the property at all times.

Since I've relocated my anvil from beneath a sheet of metal roofing onto a tree stump, I can now report that construction of the blacksmith shop has begun.

See Ya'll Thursday,