[Bordermarch] Eastern baronial pilgrimage

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Mon Jan 18 07:02:23 PST 2010

Thank you Mi'lord Beau Delamere and your sweet bride Mi'lady Carin
for the detailed account of your journey to the museum
with descriptions of what you did witness.
It is through sharing such as yours that others may also learn.
So glad that Her Excellency Therese' and the Lord & Lady Whitewolf
and yourselves had the opportunity to invest time in such a day together!