[Bordermarch] January A&S

W G Wimberley kwcw3f at peoplepc.com
Thu Jan 28 15:22:00 PST 2010

Um, as always, the needles are goin', working on a shawl for myself and worked myself a dish cloth as a (semi)instant gratification project. I broke habit this week and pulled out the wire working tools and made myself a simple pair of bead and wire earrings, discovering in the process that I really don't like 'kidney' ear wires...
Got some fingerless mitt orders to work on, they shouldn't take long but I've had some issues to deal with that have slowed me down considerably this last few weeks.
-Lady Meresankh