[Bordermarch] Thursday Practice

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Fri Jul 2 04:27:51 PDT 2010

Unto Lord Chrestien, while we were waiting for you to show up for practice we met an older man who said he knew you from Facebook; he was very excited!

I will be dragging HE Elisabeth to De Quincy LA. tomorrow to visit some old friends and also allow her some time to practice her dancing.

We are starting to hoard food in preparation for the hurricanes this year. I've already got three cans of tuna fish, but unfortunately, we are going to eat them this weekend. That's about the extent of all the exciting things going on at the manse right now.