[Bordermarch] Nevyn of Bordermarch

Todd Reamey radiorepublik at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 3 15:04:30 PDT 2010

To all who know Nevyn of Bordermarch (MKA James Hare), I would like to sadly
inform you that he is currently under the care of Harbour Hospice Center on
Major Drive. He has been battling a blood disorder for numerous years and it is
getting the best of him at the moment.I was informed earlier today that his
kidneys have shut down and it is just a matter of time until he takes his final
breath. If you would like to visit him, he is in room 27. Nevyn became a member
of Bordermarch beginning in the late 1990's and to those who know him fondly
remember him loving every aspect of the SCA and his love for the Barony
Bordermarch. He was a rapier fighter when he was well enough to fight and
proudly displayed the Bordermarch Watch tabard everywhere he went. For those of
us that know him, we are blessed as he will always be in our hearts and
memories.

In service,
  Nikolai Vladislav
member of the Bordermarch Watch