[Bordermarch] Fighter practice

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Wed Jul 14 08:31:57 PDT 2010

Greetings unto Bordermarch,

When the new fighter boldly walks into the furnace of battle with the bravado and confidence of one who perceives himself 'Untouchable', they soon discover that the furnace gets hot quite fast!

The only thing protecting the fighter from the flame's heat are the skills they absorbed from countless hours of practice and training with their pears.

Bordermarch's White Scarves, one and all, have experienced the heat of battle many, many times. They have emerged from the scorching inferno with their martial skills tempered and honed to perfection!

Unto our new fighters; pray heed the words of our White Scarves for they have walked the path you now travel and have returned to show you the way.