[Bordermarch] A&S Day August 7th

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Sat Jul 17 14:04:58 PDT 2010

Greets,
Me thinks the calendar of August 2010 has one "7th" before it goes on the
fourteenth... ...
A & S Day, picnic, and moat swallowing activities are planned at our home
place is for Aug 7th.

If there is also an A & S day planned for the eighteenth, we could continue
the fun ... ...
Everyone please remember that my brain is adjusting back from Alaska time
and Alaska daylight.
We three are home after 34 days in Alaska, as of this week;
however, we have all been laying sort of low catching up with the clock and
enjoying some "dark" hours here. hahahaha
:)
Tessa