[Bordermarch] July A&S

Jillian Birtciel saintesun at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 14:02:27 PDT 2010

Beading the blackwork trim I was working on last month, hopefully finishing
the skirt it goes on this month.  I made an overtunic with sun trim (thanks
Mom!) approximating something Norman 11th or 12th century, I forget.  Made
'Excellent Small Cakes' for Populace last and will try another new recipe
for 2 days from now.

Thomas attended a class on Renaissance fighting.  Don't know if that counts
as arts or not, but he & Calvin are continuing to research the period styles
taught by Capo Ferro & Gigante mentioned in Don Connor's class & hand-out.