[Bordermarch] Dane the Red goes a-Viking

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 28 08:34:33 PDT 2010

Greetings Bordermarch,
I'm getting a lot of work done now, long overdue!, with website and pictures, and thought I'd give you
all a sampling.  Here is a link to my Flickr album where I just uploaded (as a trial run, learning how to do
this stuff) some pictures and video.  I have TONS of old Bordermarch pictures (Simonn and Tessa:  I know,
I know, I'm working on scanning all of'em just for YOU!) and will have video as well, but this is a start at least!:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffcurrie/

One album is from Elfsea's mid-July fighter practice and there are some great shots and video of Sir Lochlan and
Sir Tomas (who came in 2nd at Crown) battling it out.

The 2nd album is from a BIG Boy Scout Camp west of Fort Worth that had as one of the extra-credit activities
a Viking Village last year that my son Connor (Dane the Red in the SCA) got to go to.  This year he worked as
a Councellor all the month of June there, sailing and rowing the Viking ship and....teaching combat to a new
group of around 30-35 Scouts every afternoon.  Anybody want to be 14 again???

Hope all are enjoying Summer, and I'll be sending more pics and video direct from Pennsic War!

Germanicus