[Bordermarch] Lord Nevyn donation issues

Tommie Stovall katitcha at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 12 19:10:39 PDT 2010

Greetings,

 The new Benefit Account for James Hare, aka Nevyn of Bordermarch, is DuGood Credit Union Acct#7012375-00 Please help if you can. It is greatly appreciated by friends and family. There is also a paypal account being established, so that people will be able to donate in various ways. As soon as that information is available, I will post it.  To use the DuGood account, you must go to a credit union in person.  Any questions can be directed to Amanda Stelly at 409-553-5663.  Please remember that a rememberance will be held on July 18th during fighter practice at 5pm.  I hope we will see you there.

In Service

Lady Katitcha