[Bordermarch] Fighter Practice

justin Wininger brkn_prms at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 26 08:47:51 PDT 2010

Good day M'Lords and M'Ladies,

    Sundays practice was excellent. We had newer fighters, mid term fighters and some "experienced" fighters in attendance. Don Simon, Dona Leah, Don Armand and Don Ericus were there. Little Bill, Jacques, Issack, Tomas and his lady, Vinnie, Sewallis and Jo, Zain, Kieth, Kendra, James, Lady Amber Lea, Ian, and Mitch was there as well!!! We had a few people that showed up just to watch, My cousin Jeremy, Nora's ex husband Denis and his daughter Sam, and there was another gentleman there that I didn't have a chance to meet. It was a fun day indeed. Don Ericus was the only white scarf that fought. The rest said it was too hot.

   I am going to make a formal request. I would love to see everyone that comes out to the first Sunday of the month in full garb. We get many onlookers that watch the fighting, but would love for them to start asking more questions. In the past, garb has been the difference between onlookers and question askers.

Lord Chrestien Brule
Captain of "The Phoenix"
Captain of The Bordermarch Navy (see "Unto The Noble Barony Bordermarch"
in Dec. Trumpeter
Rapier Marshal For the Great Barony of Bordermarch
King of my lady's heart