[Bordermarch] A BIG VIVAT to Germanicus

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Sun Jun 6 15:46:16 PDT 2010

Agreed! Germanicus does us all a great service keeping the baronial web page
functioning.
And Phocus with the photo collections. Thanks, Guys!

Here's an idea... ... ... If you have some photos of long ago (or of recent
that have not been shared around), could you think about scanning those and
sending to the web page?
We've seen scads of photos "on facebook" over the past couple of years...
i  *k n o w*  some of you have some.
Phocas? Germanicus? To what address should any photos be sent?

Roll call brings to mind the Darling De Mortimers, our great 3rd B & B who
after a while moved away to Bryn Gwlad.
A bunch of populace lately saw Dena & Daffyd De Mortimer when in town. They
are fabulous!

Roll call also brings to mind "JeanLouis Vidal"/played by Lady Morganna of
the Upland Moors/Suzy who was "Vicar" while the 3rd Coronet reigned in the
Principality of Ansteorra.
 (Suzy may have gone to England to live with her mother over a dozen years
ago... anyone have a contact?)
And of course, Therese d' Ivoirie and Jeffrey Barbarian who were Vicar and
Vicaress while the 9th Crown reinged in the Kingdom of Ansteorra.
One wonderful quality about the local populace playing this game over time
is that so many do and have willingly served. Group support has been
tremendous.
:)
tessa