[Bordermarch] Congratulations

justin Wininger brkn_prms at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 9 19:26:20 PDT 2010

Vivat, Ld Aaron!!!!  I am so happy for you.  Congratulations.

And dear Santiago,

Their not chasing you. They're you go imagining those swine from across the river are out to get you again. There cowards that are too scared to cross the river, They might get wet, which would improve there smell!!!  It never fails. We always seem to be down wind from them at Melee's. I'd rather camp in the horse stables. The smell is much better.

Speaking of foul smells, any word from Nomis as to the condition of GA's army? Or is he still stuck by the side of that witch?

Lord Chrestien Brule
Captain of "The Phoenix"
Captain of The Bordermarch Navy (see "Unto The Noble Barony Bordermarch"
in Dec. Trumpeter
Rapier Marshal For the Great Barony of Bordermarch
King of my lady's heart