[Bordermarch] Baronial Pot Luck @ Melees

Jillian Birtciel saintesun at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 08:20:04 PDT 2010

Greetings to the Barony!

I've volunteered, I'm told, to keep track of the nearly traditional baronial
pot luck for the Friday night of Melees.  To that end, whatcha wanna bring?
Obviously this is far far in advance, but I'd like to give everyone plenty
of time to come up with something yummy, easily portable, and yummy to share
with all their neighbors at the Bordermarch camp.
I'll start off and update this every once in awhile.  I'll also send
personal reminders to anyone who wants one, and to those who probably need
one whether they want it or not.

AmberLea - Pasta Fagiole: a delicious Italian chili-like stew.  VERY rich
and hearty and one of my very favorite things for Mom to make.
Jillian & Thomas - various breads & garlic butter
Your Name Here - Something Wonderful

Thanks in advance,
~Jillian