[Bordermarch] I found this interesting

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Sun Jun 6 20:25:08 PDT 2010

Thanks for sharing that.
Here are a few details:
"Lord British" is Don Shamino who is Richard Garriott -Civilian in Space.
(You can do an internet search for "Richard Garriott in space."  Or a search
for "Lord British gaming.")
Richard wrote about Bordermarch and Simonn & Tessa in Ultima games which he,
as Lord British, created.

We've known Don Shamino more than 25 years and love him dearly. He is one of
the earliest Dons in the SCA.
In the whole of Castleton -Shamino's real village in Bryn
Gwlad -Autsin,TX, -where he duplicated and expanded upon plans of our
original BorderKeep from Claibourne West Part on I-10 out of Vidor,
added a pirate ship on the river bank, and constructed The Curtain -a
funcional theatre, a reduced scale of Shakespeare's Globe Theater,
  most of the streets and lanes have Elizabethan related names. Only one
street is named after a group in Ansteorra:  "Border March"  -the road aside
the general list area next to the chapel.
For many years he has honored this local broup by including us in his
tremendous creativity.