[Bordermarch] Congratulations

Bill C Burgin billcburgin at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 9 06:32:41 PDT 2010

Vivat, Ld. Aaron!  I tried to start a campaign of registering asterisks many years ago, but no one was ready for it then.  I'm pleased to see that they have become main-stream enough to deserve their own Herald!

English lesson for today (not that any educated adult in this Barony NEEDS an English lesson...)
there - a location, as in "what'cha doin' over there?"
their - a possessive word, as in "I'm raiding their village!"
they're - a contraction of "they are", as in "they're after me!"

Senility is its own reward...
Ericus

We cannot destroy the Earth; we can only destroy our ability to live on it.