[Bordermarch] Help for Jayna Wed

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 17:43:24 PST 2010

Friends and Family of Bordermarch,

Santiago and I have spoken to Jayna and we sent our support, prayers and love from the populace.  So many know all too well what she is going through right now.  We asked her if there was anything she needed help with and she did mention that there will be an area set aside for coffee and snacks at the funeral home Wed night.  If anyone is going (Wed) and feels they would like to help contribute please bring a small plate of cookies, brownies or your choice of a small dessert item to have at the funeral home.  Jayna has said their local church family is taking care of food after the services on Thursday so Wed is the left open for us. Times and addresses have been posted earlier.

Thanks so much for caring and sharing and we'll see you there.

God's Grace,
Santiago & Elisabeth