[Bordermarch] Bordermarch Equestrain Champion

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 15:50:23 PST 2010

Our new Bordermarch Equestrian Champion is m'Lady Debbie Roeske of Houston.  She is fairly new in the SCA and a great horsewomen.  She showed wonderful skills and techniques to win the championship against six others and is eager to help at Melees this November.  She will remain our champion for two years.  More thanks go out to m'lady Calena, Lady Rosalinda, the Shire of Ffynonn Gath and all of the participants at the event. You all added so much to the day and were so kind to us all.  I especially want to thank Her Grace Britta and Sir Alexis for working with and guiding my newest chivalric fighter m'Lord Beau.  This was only his second event and he was elated at the friendship and camaraderie of all the fighters.  Thank you also to HE Charla and Joanna the Spinner for your friendship and graciousness keeping us company during the day and to HE Sir Henri for providing us with a pavilion.  We so enjoyed the shade and your company.

Looking forward to seeing you all again soon.

God's Grace,
HE Elisabeth
Baroness of Bordermarch