[Bordermarch] A new word

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Mon Mar 8 05:03:57 PST 2010

M'Lord Beau,

Thank you for researching the mystery word "Honee" and shedding some light for all of Bordermarch's males.
My lady Elisabeth is from the mountainous region of southern France and could have easily learned Hung-Knee mind control techniques from the French woman in her birthplace.
I shall continue with my own special form of mind control resistance know to all as "procrastination". I find It enrages a woman to the point of not being able to concentrate on mind control technique. They usually just huff and puff and leave you alone.