[Bordermarch] March 2010 A&S

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Fri Mar 26 15:53:49 PDT 2010

Missed you and yours at Gulf War.  :)
I did lots of home cooking preparations for Gulf War meals for a number of
days:
 frozen seal-a-meals to be heated in mere boiling waters, for lots of people
at Bordermarch camp.
Florentine chicken;  stewed beefe and roots;  pasta and sauce of evernight;
all seasoned with the homegrown herbs;
and packed along with fresh salat makings and fresh fruits, and sweet
breads.

The fantastic thing was using the CAMP KITCHEN HUT preparred in advance on
site by Ld Adolf, Lady Collecte, HE Santiago, HE Simonn, and Ld Zane.  Fine
and dandy little Elizabethean style functional building!

Tessa