[Bordermarch] March 2010 A&S

W G Wimberley kwcw3f at peoplepc.com
Sat Mar 27 10:40:24 PDT 2010

I'm getting a head start on my Christmas knitting with a pair of socks for my Dad, and am also working on a crocheted beret for myself, just to see how it works up in the yarn I've chosen for it. I'd probably be making faster progress, but I'm fighting illness and am utterly wiped out energy-wise at the moment.
Ldy Meresankh