[Bordermarch] Demo Opportunity in Beaumont, April 1, 2, 3, 2010 - Thurs, Fri, Sat - 6:00~10:00 PM

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Sun Mar 28 12:03:13 PDT 2010

Once again, Spring brings opportunity for a community demo in Beaumont.
Several thousand visitors are expected.

Warriors are invited to participate in the setting of Roman-occupied Jerusalem
in the open field outside Legacy Campus on Hwy 105;
for live-drama stations of THE LAST DAYS OF CHRIST.

Roman army garb is available if your do not have your own.
We have also operated a pottery booth there in the past, but that does not seem likely this season.

LDoC provide suppers for our participants.

If you can participate as a Roman warrior in sword-drills and spear-throwing practices,
or if you have queries, please return email to
hospitaler at bordermarch.org

Thank you,
Tessa
Hospitaler