[Bordermarch] March 2010 A&S

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Mon Mar 29 04:40:49 PDT 2010

Greetings,

I have decided to make the smithy, blacksmith shop, in the form of a decagon structure; a decagon is a 12 sided polygon. With 12 sides I can keep the timbers used for the construction to a minimum length. I recently milled the 12 support post which are 8.5" square and 10' long. The next step is to mill the rafters from some of the logs I've been saving for this project.