[Bordermarch] fighter practices

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Wed Mar 3 04:57:17 PST 2010

I finally watched the video and was mortified!
My fear is that the fighters in the video will show up at our Baronial in April and knock you out of the competition for our next Chivalric Champion.
Practice hard M'Lord Beau, practice very hard!

HE Santiago

I just recently sent HE baron santiago a videotaped account of a recent
baronial fighter practice...i was appalled at the level of which the
combatants were fighting...something must be done if we as a barony are
going to compete at the kingdom and / or society level...judge yourselves
for i am providing a link to the video...if you find that we are
outclassed then voice your concern...your friend & ally Beau Delamere
link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azONQOHunZg&NR=1