[Bordermarch] March Trumpeter

Phocas of Bordermarch phocas at bordermarch.org
Mon Mar 15 19:32:49 PDT 2010

Meresankh, the Trumpeter is in a PDF format.  This has gotten to be a VERY
common standard for the internet and many other manuals for software.  The
last two issues are about 8 megs, so they take a little bit of time to
download. If you are on dial-up they will take quite a bit of time.

  Pandora and I have struggle to try not make them so large, but also want
them to be high enough quality to print well for people who want to print a
copy.  I'm on high speed cable and they take about 15-20 seconds to download
the PDF.

If there are several people who would like to see a smaller version posted
on the website just for viewing on their computers and don't care to have it
in a format large enough to print, I can made a low resolution version ALSO
available for those that are still on dial-up speeds.  Let me know if there
is an interest in also having a low res version.

If it is because you don't have acrobat reader installed to view PDfs- you
can download acrobat  from the adobe website:  www.adobe.com

Phocas