[Bordermarch] March 2010 A&S

Dena Steele padraigin at swbell.net
Sun Mar 28 00:04:27 PDT 2010

Greetings,

I just wanted to say good reporting this quarter!  I have been researching aviculture (study of birds).  I adopted "rescued" a bird in December and have been researching to find what type of bird it was.  "Sunni" is a parrotlet.  I just thought this was kind of interesting because I had never heard of a parrotlet.  A parrotlet is a small parrot (bigger than a parakeet) and has the markings, talking capabilities, personality and temperament of its amazon cousin parrots and lives 20+ years.  I know HE Elizabeth sewed a new tunic for HE Santiago and also sewed garb for Harlee (grand-daughter). M'lord Beau has been illuminating and scribing several scrolls.  Lord SeaWallis (?spelling?) was wearing new (three muskateers rapier style) garb sewed by Dona Leah at Gulf Wars. HE Santiago has built a 12ft yurt for Her Excellency and is working on building a forgery.  Lord Phocas and Lady Kamela attended several classes at Gulf Wars.  Lord
 Phocas took a class on embedding wood with metal and started emblazing a piece of wood with his arms.  This is just what I know - hope it helps.

In Service,
Lady Padraigin
Protege to Mesterinde Annes