[Bordermarch] Reminder: NMS change to $5

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Tue May 4 13:39:38 PDT 2010

Forwarding, for everyone's information.
Tessa
Hospitaller

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alasdair MacEogan" <alasdair at bmhanson.net>
To: "Officers of Ansteorra" <redtape at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 10:43 AM
Subject: [Redtape] Reminder NMS change to $5

I know that it may seem a little early to remind people or not necessary,
but I have run into people that either forgot or never heard about this for
some reason.  I also know that plans are underway and ads and websites are
being created for events in the July and later time-frame.

So that being said remember that according the the SCA Financial
Announcement that came out on February 17th,

"It must be noted first and foremost- the projected break-even budget for
2010 is based on one critical change; membership rates will be increase by
$2, effective July 1, 2010. This will be matched with a $2 increase in the
NMS. We in no way want to discourage new participants from "trying us out",
however, the Board feels strongly that participating non members should also
contribute to the organization. "

So that means when ads/websites are created and any publicizing of your
event occurs please remember to list the NMS as $5
and not the current $3.

Regards,
Alasdair